jtemplate.ru - free extensions for joomla
Thursday, 01 November 2012 09:27

Three Alarm Fire Damages Home in Port Huron

(PORT HURON) -- A chimney fire is to blame for a three-alarm blaze that severely damaged a home on the 900 block of Bancroft Street in Port Huron. The Port Huron Fire Department responded to the home about 12:15 a.m. Wednesday morning to find the second story ablaze and most of the roof burned away. High winds hampered firefighters' efforts. Port Huron Township and Marysville fire departments also responded to the fire and assisted at the scene. Two families lived in the home. The American Red Cross is providing shelter for the residents and their pets. No one was injured.