(BAD AXE) -- An early morning fire in Bad Axe was contained to the back room and rear deck of a house at 419 Pine Street Friday. Bad Axe Police were sent to the residence shortly after 5:30 a.m. and found two people inside trying to put out the flames with tap water. Both occupants were taken out of the house for their safety. The Bad Axe Fire Department arrived at the scene and was able to save the home. No injuries were reported and the occupants will be staying with family members until the home is repaired.