(SANDUSKY) -- Cleanup efforts have started at Stonegate Village Assisted Living on Argyle Street in Sandusky following a small fire that started in attic Monday morning around 11 a.m. The Sandusky Fire Department was called back to the scene Tuesday around 7:30 a.m. to extinguish smoldering where the fire occurred. There was no additional damage. Fire investigators are on the scene and the 50 residents that were displaced will be taken to Stonegate affiliated facilities in Bad Axe and Caro. There were no injuries reported Monday and the fire was contained to one section of the building. Some of the resident rooms saw a small amount of water and smoke damage.