jtemplate.ru - free extensions for joomla
Monday, 13 January 2014 11:19

No one hurt in house fire in Port Huron

(PORT HURON) -- An electrical malfunction was ruled the cause of a house fire Saturday night in the 1600 block of Whipple Street in Port Huron. Fire Marshal Jeffery Tucker says firefighters responded to the single-family home around 11:30 p.m. and found heavy smoke coming from the residence with fire on the main floor extending to the attic and crawl space. Crews quickly extinguished the blaze. Tucker says the homeowners were not home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported. The Fort Gratiot Fire Department assisted at the scene.