jtemplate.ru - free extensions for joomla
www.sanilacbroadcasting.com
Thursday, 26 September 2013 15:21

Careless Cooking Fire in Port Huron

(PORT HURON) -- Port Huron firefighters were called to their second house fire this week that involved careless cooking. Crews responded to the home in the 1400 block of 17th Street at 10 a.m. Thursday morning and found fire and heavy smoke coming from all levels of residence. Port Huron Police were able to safely retrieve the family's dog from the backyard as firefighters battled the blaze. Fire Marshal Jeffery Tucker says the home sustained fire and smoke damage. The fire was contained to the kitchen. No injuries were reported. The fire has been ruled an accident.