jtemplate.ru - free extensions for joomla
www.sanilacbroadcasting.com
Monday, 23 September 2013 15:39

Port Huron firefighters respond to kitchen fire

(PORT HURON) -- Port Huron firefighters were dispatched to the 3100 Block of East Village Lane at around 10:30 a.m. Monday morning for a structure fire. Crews found heavy smoke throughout the home when they arrived, with flames coming from the kitchen area. Fire were able to extinguish the blaze and contain the fire to the kitchen before it spread. No injuries were reported. Fire Marshal Jeffrey Tucker says the fire has been ruled accidental, a result of careless cooking.