(EAST CHINA TOWNSHIP) -- A 21-year old Algonac man and East China Township woman is credited with saving the lives of three people from a burning home. St. Clair County Sheriff's deputies say Tyler Brady was traveling north on M-29 shortly after 6:30 a.m. Wednesday when he noticed smoke coming from a chimney in the area of Francis Street. Brady found a residence at 5862 North River Road on fire with heavy smoke coming for the home. He found an unlocked sliding door at the back of the house and learned from a neighbor that an elderly wheelchair bound woman was inside the house, along with a 20-year old woman and her infant child. The neighbor called 9-1-1 and both entered the smoke filled house in search of the women and baby. The two women and baby were sleeping. With the help of Brady, the neighbor, and Deputy Baysinger everyone was able to get out of the house safely and uninjured. The Marine City Fire Department arrived a short time later and were able to put the fire out. Marine City Police and Tri-Hospital EMS also assisted at the scene.