Sandusky, Mich. (January 31, 2020) — Tubbs Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (CDJR) of Sandusky has completed the stringent requirements to become an official RAM Agriculture Dealership to help them better understand the specific requirements that farmers, ranchers and growers need for the trucks on their agricultural operations.
The Ram Agriculture Dealership designation enables them to offer a specialized AgPack package to farmers and growers that provides a first ever return on their truck investment. The AgPack partner offerings are worth thousands of dollars to farm customers and lets the 50,900 Michigan farmers, ranchers and growers know the dealership understands the uniqueness of agriculture. Those who purchase a new Ram truck from Tubbs Brothers CDJR can then access AgPack.
This truck industry exclusive AgPack package includes:
- Special financing from AgDirect®, powered by Farm Credit®, offering flexible payment terms to match a farm’s income stream.
- Exclusive rebates on Michelin & BF Goodrich tires – from tractors to trucks to toys, savings worth up to $3840
- 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag Products plus a gift card valued between $100-200
- Ram exclusive 5-10% under dealer cost direct from Dixie Chopper on their entire line of commercial mowers
- A $1,000 seed corn or $250 soybean seed rebate from NK Seed
- 1-year subscription to AgriEdge, valued at $5,000
- $1,000 credit towards AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
- $1,000 toward a new Reinke Irrigation system and $500 towards parts on any existing Reinke system
- Unlimited Ram exclusive discounts on many Gallagher Livestock products
- Ram exclusive after purchase rebates up to $350 on EBY truck bodies and uplifts
- Ram exclusive after purchase rebates up to $1,000 on EBY trailers – stock, equipment, or grain
- Ram exclusive after purchase rebates up to $500 on EBY flatbeds and truck upfits
Plus, all these benefits can be stacked on top of any manufacturer or dealer incentives currently being offered. To see this exclusive offer only available through a Ram Agriculture Dealership go to: https://www.ramagdealer.com/
To become part of this elite dealer group as a Ram Agriculture Dealership, Tubbs Brothers CDJR was required to select a minimum of three team members to successfully complete an agricultural training program, created by farmers and ranchers, that has been peer reviewed for agricultural and educational correctness, and carries several industry endorsements.
The agriculture specialists at Fremont Motors CDJR include Shawn Mauldin, Stan Grabitz, Dan Krueger, Diana Skelton and Scott Mrozek.
With the initial curriculum complete, the Tubbs Brothers CDJR will also now participate in continuing education that extends their knowledge of everything important to Michigan agriculture, as it happens in real time.
Ongoing education, combined with what the ag specialists learned through the Ag Awareness curriculum, will allow this dealership to become an educated partner with area agriculture by pro-actively anticipating and meeting the changing demands of its family of agricultural customers.
To learn more about the program call any of the Ram Agricultural Specialists at 810-648-0000. Or stop by and visit them at 959 West Sanilac, Sandusky