Home sustains minor damage in Kimball Township fire

A house fire in Kimball Township Thursday night resulted in minor damage. Kimball Township Fire Department received a report of a house fire in the 1100 block of Range Road at about 7:30 p.m. Thursday. When firefighters arrived, they found a small fire in a wall, according to fire officials. Firefighters believe the blaze was caused by an electrical shortage. No injuries were reported and the fire caused minor damage to the home. Kimball Township received mutual aid from Port Huron Township Fire Department and the City of Marysville Fire Department along with Tri-Hospital EMS.