Marlette Regional Hospital’s Sports Physicals in July
Marlette Regional Hospital’s family health care offices are offering reduced price sports physicals to area athletes for a cost of ten dollars, and half of the proceeds will be donated back to local schools’ athletic programs.
The following offerings are available in the month of July:
• July 12th from 8 – 11 a.m. by appointment at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule an appointment.
• July 14th from 1 – 4 p.m. by appointment at Kingston Family HealthCare located at 5988 State Street in Kingston. Call 989-683-2221 to schedule.
• July 18th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 3 p.m. on a walk-in basis North Branch Family HealthCare located at 4000 Huron Street in North Branch.
• July 20th from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. by appointment at Marlette Family HealthCare located in Suite 1 at Marlette Regional Hospital. Call 989-635-4104 to schedule.
• July 25th from 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. by appointment at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule an appointment.
Additional opportunities will be offered in August and September. Annual well-child exams can also be scheduled, and these can count as a child’s sport physical if he/she has not had a well-child exam in this calendar year. Well-child exams are a preventative service benefit covered at 100% by health insurance plans. A sport physical form will need to be taken to the well-child visit to ensure completion by the family health care provider.